Each Monday night, I link up with The Nectar Collective to share my “wishes” or goals for the week and to share how I did on my goals last week in order to stay accountable.
I’m free!! I’m back to a normal work schedule, and I am so thrilled to have time for more personal hobbies and activities. Here’s hoping that means walks outdoors, more time with books, updated Project Life albums, time spent with friends, progress on spring cleaning, and great workouts.
1. Read as much as I can. I did just that. 🙂 And it wasn’t very much….
2. Put together an outfit from my closet for our spring pictures in DC. I don’t know for sure if I’m too happy with the dress I chose, but the photo session is done, so I better be okay with it! I think they are going to turn out great, and I’m looking forward to sharing!
1. Finish The Cuckoo’s Calling. Given the very little amount of reading I’ve done since starting this book, this is actually quite the task for me. BUT I really want to move on to some other books stored on my iPad, and I’m up next for a few books on hold at the library, so I’ve got to wrap this one up.
2. Choose and print out my pictures for my March Project Life pages. I’m excited to get back to moving on this project and to make more memories to fill the album with!
3. Conquer the dresser! Awhile ago I started spring cleaning around the apartment. I did pretty well for a couple of weeks, but then I completely put it on hold. I want to get back to it by cleaning out the drawers of our dresser.
4. Meal plan for next week. I ate a lot of dinners at the office over the past couple of months, so we completely stopped meal planning. When I have been eating at home, we have defaulted to Progresso soup cans, spaghetti, or plain chicken & rice. While each of these meals will likely still be in our dinner rotation, I’m ready to start cooking full meals again! This will all start with me getting back into my habit of meal planning and picking up everything that we need for our meals over the weekend.