Twice a month I link up with The Nectar Collective to join the community of bloggers who share their goals for the week in the Weekly Wishes link-up. I’m continuing to update my goals for the entire month twice a month rather than having a new set of goals each week. Right now, thinking about my to-dos in this big picture format has been working the best for me.
1. Get as far as I can in the summer reading challenge I’m participating in. I’m not doing too well at this one. I haven’t even finished one book this month yet. It’s sad but true! I blame it on the later nights at the office and my inability to read at night in bed without drifting off to sleep.
2. Organize our linen closet. Not yet! But I really want to get this done. I think my first step will be to compile all of my organizational tools that I already have and figure out if there are any other crates/boxes/plastic drawers/etc. that I should purchase. Does anyone have any suggestions?
3. Write and post all of my Paris Travel With Me posts. Well, the first one should be going up this week! That’s a start….
4. Start and complete a SkillShare class (or two). Now that I have weekends at home for a while, I’d really like to get into these classes. It’s such a great opportunity to learn new things outside of work. I haven’t made much progress on this one yet, but I plan to make it a priority once I wrap up my first Paris post.
5. Starting today, post a daily photo on Instagram. I’ve been doing fairly well on this one. I’ve missed a couple days here and there, but I’ve posted plenty! It has been a lot of fun looking for little things each day that I can share with others.
So, overall, I have not made much progress. Looks like I’ll need to be really intentional with my time during the second half of the month!