Twice a month I link up with The Nectar Collective to join the community of bloggers who share their goals for the week in the Weekly Wishes link-up. I’m continuing to update my goals for the entire month twice a month rather than having a new set of goals each week. Right now, thinking about my to-dos in this big picture format has been working the best for me.
First, I will go through how I did on my October goals, and then I will share what I hope to accomplish in November.
1. Finish that Artifact Uprising book for our London & Paris trip. I finished this and ordered it!
2. Do a SkillShare class. Hahaha…. Maybe I should just cancel my membership because as much as I say I want to do these, I have not been making the time for them.
3. Get back into reading regularly. I feel like I accomplished this with a good mix of regular books and audio books this month.
4. Make the bed everyday. I’m proud to say that I made the bed every single morning I was home in October! I hope to keep up with the habit.
1. With all of our travel, remember to take lots of pictures to share on the blog and use in my Project Life album.
2. Make a pumpkin pie. It’s the best time of year to make my favorite dessert!
3. Don’t put off my travel posts this month. We have several short trips this month, and I want to write about them right away.
4. In addition to audio books, read two books. There are so many good books to read in the world!
5. Use the Day One app every day. I discovered this app recently, and I love it! You add a picture with notes for each day, so you can easily keep track of daily life. I’m excited to use this to help both with my Scenes From the Week posts and my Project Life albums. It’s really easy to forget the little things that make each day special without writing them down.
That’s it! I’m excited about each of these goals.
I’m currently in the Chicago area for a work training. There is not much going on here other than very full days of classes (we don’t ever leave the training center since our rooms are in the same building as the dining area and the classes), so I probably won’t have anything to share in a Scenes From the Week post this week. So, I’m going ahead and wishing everyone a happy weekend!