Twice a month I link up with The Nectar Collective to join the community of bloggers who share their goals for the week in the Weekly Wishes link-up. I’m continuing to update my goals for the entire month twice a month rather than having a new set of goals each week. Right now, thinking about my to-dos in this big picture format has been working the best for me.
I missed the November mid-month check in for various reasons, but I wanted to see how I did with my goals even though I didn’t pay much attention to them throughout the month.
First, I will go through how I did on my November goals, and then I will share what I hope to accomplish in December.
1. With all of our travel, remember to take lots of pictures to share on the blog and use in my Project Life album. Oh, I have plenty of pictures from the month!!
2. Make a pumpkin pie. I made one for Thanksgiving! Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it, but I think it turned out really well! I like to use a graham cracker crust – delicious!
3. Don’t put off my travel posts this month. I was able to post about each of our November trips the week after we returned from them!
4. In addition to audio books, read two books. Yep! I listened to one audio book and read two books this month.
5. Use the Day One app every day. FAIL! I got behind and kind of gave up, but I’d like to try it again.
1. Be 90% packed for our cross-country move by December 13th. The moving crates come on the 15th, but I’d love to be able to mostly just focus on spending time with friends on the 14th.
2. Find an apartment in Austin. We are meeting with a realtor on the 21st to look at apartments, and we would love to move in by the 30th or 31st . It’s going to be a quick decision!
3. Develop goals and ideas for 2015. It may be strange for me to have a goal to make goals, but I am really looking forward to living in a new city, working in a new office, and making new friends, and I would like to “refresh” several other areas of my life during this period of change. The New Year is the perfect time to do this.
That’s it for this month! I am keeping it simple so that I can focus on the move and be able to just enjoy the holiday season with any spare time I have.